Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Matt & Nat

Over six years ago, I discovered Matt & Nat at one of my favorite boutiques in Royal Oak, Michigan called Paris. Paris carries an assortment of vintage jewelery as well as new bags from the Montreal based company Matt & Nat. Not only was I excited to find a great new company, but the name was right on. That Christmas my brother Matt and I (Nat) bought my mom a Matt & Nat bag - too much fun! Matt & Nat is a collection of design-centric, fashion-forward accessories that is also vegan. Their handbags are made with only the finest quality materials, and to tell you the truth it is hard to believe they are not genuine leather. Besides looking like leather, they resist the elements like sun, rain, and grime better than leather. Their prices are much friendlier than leather too! Matt & Nat can be found in NYC at Saks, Bloomingdales, and Searle.

No comments: