Friday, November 21, 2008

Satin Strands

My stylist, Emily, from the Vidal Sassoon salon at Fifth Avenue not only reinvented my look with a sharp cut and bangs, she introduced me to this fabulous new hair product from Kerastase.  Ciment Thermique is a heat activated lotion applied to damp hair before heat styling.  It's tropical scent will free you from the gray of winter and will brighten the dullest of strands. My hair has never been so shiny!  I was amazed how smooth it makes my hair without weighing it down.  Pick up Ciment Thermique for $34 at your local salon or from the Kerastase website.  Please don't be fooled by overpriced specialty stores... while I love Clyde's on Madison, I was shocked to see a $55 price tag on this product! Pamper your hair and restore its natural beauty. 

xo Nat 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BANGS!